The British High Commission in Nicosia, with the support of Defence and Security Exports (DSE), invites you to express interest to attend a Conference on Cybersecurity in Telecommunications as a
Held on the 12th March, the Conference will have a technical focus, aiming to contribute to enhancing the cybersecurity capabilities and resilience of the Cypriot telecommunications ecosystem, as well as to
enable and facilitate future collaborations between participants, including commercial collaborations.
Prospective speakers are free to choose the topic of their presentation or speech, provided this falls under the theme of the Conference and contributes towards its goals. Indicative topics might be: real stories of data leaks, mitigating DDos attacks, postmortem analysis showcase for data leaks, social engineering attack methods (e.g. via SIM swapping) etc. Available slots are 10’ – 30’ max.
- Business dinner with representatives of the local telecommunications companies and public officials on the night of Monday 11th of March.
- Opportunity to showcase expertise to prospective clients through a technical presentation at the Conference on the 12th of March.
- Networking opportunities with local stakeholders with relevant commercial prospects at the end of the Conference.
- UK headquartered companies who provide cyber security services/products for the telecommunications industry.
- Track record of working with telecommunications companies and innovative/cutting edge solutions would be a bonus.
Fly-in date Monday the 11th, Conference is on Tuesday 12th (8:30-15:30), Fly-out on
the 12th or 13th. Multiple outbound and inbound flight times available daily.
Deadline for responses is Thursday 15 February 2024.
Please note that covered accommodation is only for the night of the 11th and 12th of March. Available funding only allows for a limited number of attendees. Any direct product or service promotion should be done primarily through individual networking.